THE GLEN AT HARDIN VALLEY: HOMES THAT COMBINE MODERN LUXURY WITH CLASSIC QUALITY
HDI: QUALITY NEW HOMES IN EASTERN TENNESSEE
Enjoy Urban Conveniences in a Private, Spacious Setting at The Glen at Hardin Valley
The Glen at Hardin Valley combines the best of both worlds for the ultimate in East TN living.
Enjoy all of the conveniences and excitement of the city just minutes away from your door while a beautiful, well-built home provides your family with peace and relaxation.
The Glen at Hardin Valley: Luxury Living Without Compromise*
The Glen at Hardin Valley incorporates everything your family is looking for when it comes to finding that special place called ‘home’.
With various models to choose from, you’ll find a home with the character and features that provide the perfect fit for you.
However, HDI decided to take our homes one step further at The Glen. Here, we provide the ultimate in luxurious, high-quality living by thoughtfully crafting our homes in an existing, mature neighborhood in Knoxville, TN.
A Beautiful Community Set In An Established Neighborhood
For your family to find the perfect place to make memories, you need just the right setting. And The Glen at Hardin Valley has it:
- Pedestrian-friendly with sidewalks throughout the community
- Well located, providing easy walking to schools and shopping
- Lush, beautiful landscaping and well-maintained surroundings
- An educational system with excellent rankings and reputation
- Easy access to all that Knoxville and Oak Ridge offer via close proximity to Pellissippi Parkway
Homes With Features That Elevate Living
On top of a lovely setting, you’ll find the homes at The Glen at Hardin Valley incorporate the features and touches that elevate your standard of living and endure the test of time.
All of the homes at The Glen at Hardin Valley feature:
- Large, fully-finished walkout basements that incorporate a plethora of natural light
- All basements come complete with a full bath, bedroom, and media room for a truly finished, livable space
- All appliances are Beko, a luxurious European brand with advanced technology and features for a true chef’s kitchen
- Covered designer decks with Trex maintenance-free decking and ceiling fan provide civilized outdoor living
- Spacious double garages with electric charging capability on both sides
If you’re searching for the perfect blend of sophisticated living that’s also family-friendly, the Cameron is the ideal choice.
You can unwind and host guests in the beautiful dining room, well-lit finished basement, or on the cozy covered porch. With four spacious bedrooms, there’s plenty of room for everyone.
- 3,893 sq ft total, including the 1,655 sq ft finished basement
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 baths
- A fully finished walk-out basement with a full bedroom and bath, perfect for guests wanting privacy
- No dreary basement here thanks to lots of natural light and high ceilings
- The basement also features a family room and a media room
- The primary suite is on the main level, ensuite with a huge walk-in closet
- The kitchen and all baths feature quartz countertops
- There is also a second bedroom on the main level
- The kitchen opens onto a maintenance-free deck with ceiling fan
- The kitchen features luxurious Aristokraft cabinets with soft-close drawers
- The upstairs features a fourth bedroom and bath as well as a bonus room
For a roomy, comfortable home that allows for both quality time together and personal space, the Villa is the best choice for your family.
The main floor offers an open, airy layout, seamlessly connecting the great room, kitchen, and dining room.
A generously sized master bedroom features a walk-in closet, full bathroom, and luxurious soaking tub that provide parents with the space and relaxation they deserve.
- 4700+ sq ft, including a 1764 sq ft basement
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- The basement is fully finished and a light-filled walkout with high ceilings
- The basement features a full bath and bedroom, as well as a large family room and media room
- The first floor has a Great room opening onto the kitchen and dining area
- The Great room features a gas fireplace for chilly nights and a vaulted ceiling
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry that opens onto a laundry room
- The Dining Room opens onto a designer covered Trex deck with a ceiling fan
- The primary suite is on the main level, an ensuite with a huge walk-in closet and a primary bath with a luxurious soaking tub
- Double garage with electric charging capability on both sides
- There is a powder room on the main level as well
- The upstairs has two more bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet
- There is also a bonus room that would make an incredible office space, and plenty of extra storage
- The upstairs also features a full bath with a double vanity
Interested in a Home? Contact Us Today
HDI refuses to compromise on quality and style, creating long-lasting homes with features that families love. Let us show you more details and features of your future home.
Contact us today to schedule a tour or to ask us a question.
*Home renderings are for illustrative purposes only.