THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED AND EXPERTLY BUILT FOR BETTER LIVING
HDI: QUALITY NEW HOMES IN EAST TENNESSEE
See How HDI Makes a Home That’s Built With Excellence From the Beginning
Before a shovel ever strikes the ground, HDI has carefully planned the entire home-building process from start to finish.
But what actually makes our homes better than the rest? Let us show you the differences, both inside and out, that make HDI homeowners fall in love for a lifetime.
A Property You Can Be Proud of: The HDI Neighborhood Difference
A home is much more than the house itself; it’s the unique landscape that surrounds it, the trees that adorn it, and countless other details that make it such a special place.
HDI understands how a beautiful property makes a beautiful home even more appealing. That’s why HDI never just bulldozes the land; instead, we lovingly work with the topography to preserve its beauty and charm, providing your family with surroundings as gorgeous as the home itself.
- Each homesite is thoughtfully planned and prepared to maximize the exterior beauty. From there, natural elements are incorporated by professional landscapers to complement the unique attributes of your home.
- Many mature trees are saved throughout our communities and on our homesites, preserving the land’s natural resources and increasing its appeal.
- Home foundations are carefully chosen based on which style best suits each homesite. That means more finished homes with basements and stem walls, not just plain slabs.
- We make caring for your yard easier while doing extra work for you to make its beauty last. To accomplish this, HDI yards are fully sodded with low-maintenance fescue grass and 2 feet of pine straw to maximize ground moisture, along with irrigation systems for effortless lawn care.
Thoughtful Touches That Instill a Sense of Luxury: The HDI Interior Difference
We understand how subtle interior details make a major impact when it comes to the styling details of a home. But it also goes beyond tasteful style; after all, higher quality materials and finishes are not only more desirable but also last longer. That’s why we include interior features that are an identifying mark of the finest homes in East Tennessee:
- Materials synonymous with quality are found throughout our homes. These include crown molding and tall baseboards on the entire main level, wood stairs leading to second floors, engineered hardwood flooring throughout first floors, stainless steel appliances and range hoods in the kitchen, and quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- HDI knows luxury and comfort go hand in hand. That’s why family rooms include gas fireplaces to make cooler evenings something to look forward to, along with ceiling fans in family rooms, bedrooms, and gameday porches.
- Bathroom details like tile flooring and tile tub surround in secondary full bathrooms along with semi-frameless black shower frames are both visually attractive and are designed to last for ages.
- HDI homes’ interior touches strive to make your life as care-free as possible. That’s why we include smart home features including a touch key-pad, motion sensors, and three wireless door contacts. We also include practical touches like upgraded Super Slide bedroom closet shelving to make clothing storage and retrieval even easier.
- Tasteful style means consistent design accents throughout a home. This high-end design consistency is evident with our inclusion of all-black matte lighting, plumbing fixtures, and hardware for home accents that all come together.
Improving East TN With More Than Just Beautiful Houses: The HDI Community Difference
The fact is, we love it here. And we only want to make living here better, for our family and yours. That’s why HDI doesn’t just create well-built homes; we invest in the communities around us to further improve this place we all call ‘home’.
Get a Home With The Unique Details You Want
Do you want something special included in your home? We would love to hear about it.
Contact us today and let us make your dream home a reality.